Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Bowl


So usually my family goes all crazy nuts for the superbowl...lots of food and people...just a huge party. Well this year we didnt do anything! It was so sad! It was just me and my parents with psycho (Garrett) and Stacey--I was pretty upset with the whole thing! I also wanted a jersey for the game, and could not find one ANYWHERE! I mean, HELLO do they not sell them for the superbowl?!? UGH...ANNOYING! So I thought the game itself was pretty boring...except the last quarter...that was amazing! Oh and the interception with return touch down was just FUNNY because he pretty much passed out afterwards! HA...even the commercials sucked this year! Speaking of which, the 3D commercials were a total LET DOWN! I just LOVED the glasses...even though they started to give me a headache...maybe I shouldnt wear them all the time! HA! Oh and why was everything an upcoming movie? UGH...the whole thing just annoyed this year! Oh well...next year I will have to plan something ahead of time...I just sometimes feel like I live in an old persons home with the way my parents are! HAHA :) Speaking of parents, they are leaving in 2 weeks for like 5 days...what should I do?!? I am thinking maybe a White Trash party...but I dont know yet! We shall see!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment