Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back to School...




Time just seems to fly when you are having fun! It seems like just the other day I was packing up my room and headed back home and now I am left unpacking that same room I thought I just left! The best thing about Idaho this year is...ITS MY LAST YEAR!!! I cannot wait to walk across the stage and grab that diploma and keep on walking!!! Classes started Monday and I am already so stressed! There is so much to do in so little time!!! I also have been seriously thinking about what I am going to do come December and have a few options in mind. I am currently looking into teaching overseas...possibly Japan...for 6 months then coming back and working on my California teaching credentials. If I dont teach overseas, I would just go straight back into school for the credentials and then hope I could find a job in the next school year. I dont know how well that would work with the current California budget mess but its another possibility! I have FOR SURE decided that after about 2-3 years of teaching, I am going to start night classes to gain a Masters in Special Education! I was so excited that I finalized that plan!!! YAY!!! And I also know that I am going to start the adoption process when I am 28 so hopefully I will have a little baby by the time I am 29-30!!! YAY!! HA...I have so many things that I WANT to do and that I HOPE I can do, but for now, 240 more days till I graduate!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment