Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010...

Can you believe its already been a month in this new year/new decade?!? I sure cant! I recently was corrected the other day when I said its 010...they told me its called 20 10...really does it matter?!? Its the same freakn thing so just let me say what I will and I will go on happily! HA...I just kinda laughed it off like I do most things but then I was really thinking about it and wondered why it matters what we call it! Its the same year...its like the old tomato way to say things! Anyway, enough about that! I started my first big girl job this year and I have loved every minute of it! Being in a resource classroom is more than words can explain! The kids are awesome..most of the time! Its been a little challenging lately because of the huge rain storm (4 days straight is HUGE for us) so the kids have been extra hyper...but I still love them! I am excited for the upcoming month because we will be making Valentines with them and bringing in treats for a Valentines party! WOOHOO! Not to mention two 3 day weekends back to back! I knew I always LOVED February! I recently got a call from another school district asking for me to apply for a position with them...I applied so now I am awaiting a call back! I thought it was strange yet really cool that they called me and asked me to apply! If I get this job, I will be moving out of my parents house by my deadline for sure! So fingers crossed!!! :) January was a fun month with starting over and making some little goals. My goals for this year were pretty simple, mainly to be more adventurous and try new things! I have decided to create a bucket list of things I want to do before the end of this decade so when I am done working on that I will post it! :) If you have any ideas, you should share them! I have been watching the buried life and getting some GREAT ideas from there! Anyway, I am kinda a little sad about Valentines this year since my Valentine is 8 hours away, I wont be seeing him! :( It sucks having one and yet not having one at the same time! At least I know he is working hard and trying to switch his schedule around so we can hang out more! HAHA...Oh and I almost forgot, Chuck found out his wife is having another boy, so that brings the tally to 6 nephews and 1 niece! I think someone in the family needs to start popping some girls out! Just hopefully not Chucks family, and not Manda...they should be content with the ones they have! HA...

No comments:

Post a Comment