Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lately...





I don't even know when the last time I posted was so I am going to do a quick rundown of the things that have been going on lately. Hopefully I won't leave anything out or repeat any...but if I do...sorry! You love me anyway! :)
*Work started and I LOVE working with the blind
* Shaun quit his weekend job so we officially have weekends free!!!
* We are in the next phase of the lawsuit with Kaiser...the never ending phase is among us
* Went camping at Turlock lake with Shaun
* Went to my FIRST official concert!
* Got a rose covered bed! :)
* Drove down to surprise Shaun on his birthday--August 11th
* Got a HUGE freakn dent in my car! LOVELY
* officially planned my Idaho roadtrip with Shaun
* Celebrated Dad's birthday with the ENTIRE family
* Went to Marine World with Shaun and the Venturini clan
* Officially lost 50 pounds...
**Summer is coming to a close and I am really sad about it. My entire life I have HATED summer...and now I am loving it! This has totally been a summer to remember and I know that no matter what happens, I will always remember it! I hope you enjoy some of these pictures! Summer 2010 was an amazing experience! :) Now onto my birthday and trying to calm the boyfriend before he meets the whole Nelson clan!!!

1 comment: