Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cinco

Day 5: A picture from somewhere you have been...

Lucky for me, I have been able to travel to a lot of different places and seen so many different things. I have gone from boring Nevada, to Idaho to Utah, to Florida and South Carolina, to Mexico and Hawaii...However, I still have my favorite places and both of those places happen to be in California. California people are so lucky to have so many amazing things to do! Just a few hours and you are in mountains, snow, beach, amusement parks, etc. We are spoiled! Anyway, my all time favorite place is Disneyland. Something about the magic of this place and being able to be a kid just makes it special. I get this silly feeling in my stomach when I go there and I just love it! It reminds me of my childhood, when things were good and simple. It brings out the inner child in all of us, well at least me. I am dying to go back, but I must wait till they are done doing their new construction because it is going to be amazing after that. My 2nd favorite place is San Francisco. I have never been a big city fan, until that city changed my life. It's the place I fell in love with an amazing guy, it's the place I was proposed to, it's the place where you get so many different cultural experiences, and the place of so many amazing photos. I love San Fran and I am so glad I am able to go back and visit all the time! :)

1 comment: