Saturday, April 16, 2011

Preggers...

How to tell people you are knocked up
I AM PREGNANT
Pregnancy Questions and Answers
Was it planned?
Not at all...we knew it COULD happen but we were perfectly fine living the way we were with no real responsibilities...until we found out the shock of the year!
What was my reaction?
I do this weird thing where when something is really scary or I am in shock, I laugh. I had THOUGHT I was when we were at a cabin on winter vacation. Shaun had assumed I was because I was 2 weeks late. However, I still cried and wanted to be alone...which was probably really bad because that left Shaun alone too. After a couple days I started to get excited...

How Far Along?
Now I am a happily 20 weeks along!

When is the due date?
September 11 2011...gotta love the date right?!?

Do I want a boy or a girl?
Well before we even knew it was a boy we both wanted a boy. I have so many nephews that I can handle a boy no problem..and he will have tons of playmates. Then I started to tell myself I wanted a girl to dress up and make cute...but I wanted a boy the whole time...and there was NEVER a question with what Shaun wanted...100% boy the entire time

Am I experiencing pregnancy symptoms yet?
I have had a GREAT pregnancy. I didn't get sick, I haven't craved anything...I am just VERY hormonal. I cry at the blink of an eye, which I think Shaun is getting annoyed with. I always tell people that I would have NO idea I was pregnant besides the fact my period ended
Am I happy?
I am scared. I am horrified that I will not be a good mom to my little man. I have dreams everynight that he gets taken away from me because I don't know what to do. During the day, I look at the baby stuff we have and I am so excited knowing that Shaun and I created a life and that we have a family, but I am scared...REALLY REALLY scared

Why am I telling people SO soon?
I actually didn't tell my family till I was long into the pregnancy. My sister found out when I was 10 weeks pregnant and the rest of my family didn't know till I was 17 weeks. I was too scared to tell anyone before then! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment