Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GRADUATION!!!





































I AM DONE!!! Never going back to Idaho feels AMAZING!!! Friday and Saturday were graduation days and I was able to have my entire family (immediate) in Idaho with me...minus Garrett who was missed! It still hasnt hit me that I actually graduated and am really in the big world now, but I think it might come April when I dont have to pack up and leave again. My time in Idaho was filled with laughs, cries, drama, bestfriends, fights, and most of all, the most amazing people and memories ever! I am already planning a trip for summer to go back and visit...not because I will miss Idaho, but because I already miss the people!!! Its funny how they really do become your friend when you are there for FOUR years! I was just looking through pictures and it seems so surreal that I was there, in a cap and gown, walking the stage!!! When will I realize that I am done?!? Maybe never...maybe tomorrow...I dunno but I know for sure that I am thankful for the love and support I had my entire college experience from family and friends. I couldnt have made it through without them! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment