Wednesday, December 9, 2009

November...







Umm call me crazy but where did November go?!? I swear we totally skipped that month in general! HA...weird! Anyway, I was able to stay in Rexburg for Thanksgiving and it was an interesting experience! I was home alone for it and it was so nice to not have to worry about the other girls and all that drama! Plus, my apartment stayed sooo clean! I was able to get a TON of homework and projects done, which put me ahead for like a week! I went shopping on Black Friday with Manda...we pulled an all nighter and were out in line at Wal Mart at 2am...we were determined to get some good deals, and we did! It was fun! I love black friday shopping...mainly because I love crowds and traffic! HA By the end of the week, I was so ready for my roomies to come home! Well, 3 of the ones that were gone! I missed them tons at the end of the week and found myself wanting to tell them crazy stories and they were never here! HAHA...the rest of November was just dandy...our first actual snow storm came in and the snow stayed...BOO!!! Guess its going to be snowy the rest of my time here!!!






1 comment:

  1. You braved the crowds that morning? Wow! I wanted to but knowing that I couldn't sleep the next day (Kaden doesnt let me, hehe) made me savor my bed for as long as possible :)

    ReplyDelete