Saturday, May 29, 2010

Disneyland...





So lately things have just been crazy around the home. I have once again been having a very hard time getting through the days and my nights are endless tossing and turnings again. It was as if I was back on day one after the news about my dad and I didn't like it. My mom and I were talking and we decided that a trip to my dads favorite place was overdue! So...after Michael and Bailey's preschool graduation ( I cannot believe they are in Kindergarten...let alone Brayden in 1st grade...where did the time go!??) we packed up the car and randomly headed down to Disneyland for 2 days of just pure fun. I found myself wanting to do everything that my dad loved. I went to his favorite restraunt, his favorite shows, his favorite rides, in hopes that he would be just standing there waiting for me to join in...but sadly he never was. Finally I realized he was there, he was the warm feeling of happiness I had the entire time I was there. I was sure to pack up that feeling and bring it back home with me where it belonged--and for the first time in weeks, I was able to sleep through the night again! Something about Disneyland is just pure magic...it takes the nonbeliever outta me and just allows me to have fun and imagine a perfect little happy world! :) I love that my mom and I were able to have this random fun adventure...it was a perfect start to our summer of adventure! And now, if anyone wants to go to Disneyland, I have an annual pass so lets get our Disney on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment