Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm a big girl now!

Well, I officially live on my own! It is pretty lonely sometimes...I am used to having at least 4 other people around me. Nights are creepy and long, and I am gone in the mornings so days go by way to fast. Things I have realized that I hate about living on my own...
**Waiting on the repair man to come fix things (broken oven)
** People who freakn smoke and are slowly killing me (man below smokes INSIDE)
**No one to talk to
** Buying groceries is SOOOO expensive
** Bills
**Cooking all my own meals

Things I LOVE about living on my own..
**NO RULES!!!
** Go to bed and wake up as late as I want (well on the weekends anyway)
** My own personal sanctuary
**I can do whatever I want, whenever I want
**Cooking for just me!
**Peace and quiet

Living on my own is once again a new adjustment but I do really like it. I just wish my apartment didnt smell like an ash tray, and I wish the managers would get back to me or even answer their phones...both of those would be LOVELY but I really would just settle for ONE of them! A girl can dream right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment