Monday, January 17, 2011

Monterey


I find it TOTALLY INSANE that I have lived in Central California my ENTIRE life (minus the 4 years of college in horrible Idaho) and have NEVER gone to Monterey! How have I never taken the 2 1/2 hour drive down to the GORGEOUS coast is BEYOND me! Luckily, I am in LOVE with an amazing guy named Shaun who LOVES to travel and who LOVES the ocean! It was his brilliant idea to take an overnight trip this weekend since we both had Monday off and stay the night and just enjoy everything Monterey has to offer. What an amazing idea it was! I LOVED it! I cannot wait to go back! I cannot wait to take family trips there and show our kids the beauty that surrounds them in this amazing state. I love California. I am guilty of not taking full advantage of everything I am so lucky to be surrounded by but I am going to work on it! I love Shaun and his ideas and willingness to take me places and make me experience new things!

1 comment:

  1. ooohh lucky girl! thats where we went on our honeymoon. its so beautiful. good idea Shaun!

    ReplyDelete