Saturday, January 29, 2011

My favorite thing about Saturday!


Most people would agree the best thing about Saturday is the option to sleep in as late as you want. However, that is NOT my favorite thing! I can remember alway getting woken up by 9am when I was little...that WAS sleeping in back then, and seeing our chore list. Saturdays were always major cleaning days in my house. In fact, even if you were a guest, you had a chore to complete..ask my friends! Granted, we did chores daily, so Saturdays were for the EXTRA HARD dirt..its when we would have to scrub the floors on our hands and knees and all the good stuff. My house was NEVER dirty, so it never mattered to any of us about shoving our hands in a tiolet to get it clean. I blame my obsessive cleaning habits on my mom...everything had to be clean, and re cleaned in my house, and now I find myself doing the same thing. So Friday nights I go to bed with an extra big smile on my face knowing the next day, I will wake up nice and early and start my day cleaning. In fact, today I have been up for just about 3 hours, and have ONLY cleaned my bathroom. Does that give you an idea of how much I clean?!? I LOVE the smell of cleaners...I love the shinnines (if that is even a word) of everything when it is clean, I LOVE the feeling of knowing I spent the day making my house a little more clean. I don't think it will EVER be as clean as my moms house, but I am content with how clean it is!

1 comment:

  1. You're wearing a mask right?! You know all those fumes can be bad... for... your brain..! haha

    ReplyDelete