Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Challenge...

So one of my college friends has the best blog! I love reading her things and she is always pretty consistent. She just recently started a new 30 day challenge and I LOVE reading it! So I thought, hey I can do the same thing! So now I will be sure to post everyday! :)


So today starts the 1st day of the challenge and it says:

"post a recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts"




1. I have a floating cyst on the right wrist that is pretty large and in charge

2. I only lost 8 teeth total...my whole life

3. everything on my right size of my body is larger from my eye to my foot

4. I ran into a parked car while riding a bike from turning way too sharp

5. I burned my left leg on a go kart at Camelot Park when I was getting off them

6. I fell into the water at FunWorks while trying to get out of the bumperboats and my dad had to pull me out

7. I got stuck on the ladder of a boat while climbing down and the rudder took off chunks of my skin

8. I had empitigo...it was like my skin literally turning green

9. My birth mark is a HUGE red bump on my right side of my head...I think it has gone away

10. I have to swallow/chew everything 11 times

11. I HATE even numbers with a passion...my mind only sees odd numbers

12. In jr high I had 2 poems published...but not like in a big fancy thing or anything just a small local one that was in the library

13. I can spend all day laying on the couch in jammies watching lifetimes movies and being the happiest person ever...ask Heather!

14. My first best friend was a blind little girl named Stephanie, apparently she really touched my life and made a huge impact because I now TEACH blind students!

15. before I got braces in high school I could stick my tongue through a hole in the front teeth even though the back ones were touching

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm doing this too! It's a lot of fun! I love your picture! You look amazing! I'm starting to notice you fall a lot. Lol keep up the challenge! I'm excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it...I got it from you! However, how in the world do you post the entire challenge?!? I cannot figure out how to paste it onto my page so I just have to put each one by itself...I like how you have the list at the bottom...HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete