Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Impact


Day 7: picture of Someone/something that has the biggest impact on you...


This lady right here is the biggest impact on my life. She has always been there for me, through good times, and bad times, she is always there without judgement to help me through. We have always been pretty close...when I was little I would call her mom, and now, I am at her house several times a week enjoying our afternoons and laughing the nights away. I don't know where I would be without her in my life. She has been a true example of how to get back up when others knock you down, how to keep fighting to the end. She has taught me to believe in everything I do 100%, to always been fully committed, and to always do your best no matter what others are saying/thinking. She is my biggest fan, my number 1 supporter, my rock of support, and best yet, she is my sister! :)

1 comment: