Friday, February 18, 2011

music

day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad


Happy: Pocket full of Sunshine....it just makes me really happy and I like it...especially since it was in the movie Easy A...so funny!
Sad: Depends, usually when I am sad it's because I am missing dad, so I will listen to I Believe in Angels...by Abba...love them even more now!
Bored: Anything that is on the radio...then I get frustrated because nothing is on, so I usually turn it off and make a mix of my own...singing like 5 words and then switching songs mid way! HA...it's fun and you should try it too!
Hyped: Sex on Fire...only when I can sing along with Tara...AMAZING times...then we usually sing Backstreet boys and California Girls...all making us even more hyper...our new favorite is "gonna be a bright...Bright...BRIGHT sun shinning day"...GREAT times!
Mad: ANYTHING that has a really good beat to it that lets me clear my head and clean my house at the same time. I am not too picky, I like all music!
 
*Music is good for the soul. I like it all, from country to, dare I say it..rap. It just can't be too hard core one way or the other! I am easy to please with music and it really does effect and change my mood!

1 comment: