Monday, February 21, 2011

why blog?!?

day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one


Actually the only reason I even got one of these things was simply for an assignment I had to do at BYU-Idaho. We had to do an online journal thing and this was one of the options for doing it. I had never really heard about anyone having a blog back then, so it was really boring and nothing to read. Then however, it spread like a wildfire (why do all "new" things online spread so fast?!?) and soon I was checking it everyday reading everyone's news. I have come to appreciate it as a great way to stay in contact with friends from college as I am back home now.
 
**Ps side note, sorry that I missed a day, but yesterday was spent in the ER with Shaun. He woke up around 2:30 in a lot of pain and very uncomfortable. Hearing his pain really freaked me out, especially when he said where it was (right abdominal severe pain) so I loaded us up and headed to the hospital where we spent the next 6 hours till we found out it is galstones and now he has to call tomorrow to make an appointment for surgery. Thank goodness for vicodin in the meantime! So our window is covered with blankets to keep the sun out so we could actually come home and get some sleep...the last thing on my mind was writing a blog for the day...hopefully you understand my pain!**

1 comment: