Tuesday, February 22, 2011

mr and ms psycho...

day 13- a letter to someone (my favorite so far!!!)


    It has come to my attention in the recent days that I apparently live a VERY interesting life. In fact, it is so interesting that I have a few stalkers...wow go me! This letter is dedicated to the future mr and mrs psycho..
 Mr and Ms Psycho,
    It has been brought to my attention that you are apparently my biggest fans. In fact, you apparently want to know so much about me that you have decided to "stalk" me. I am so sorry that you are such losers that you do not have any real friends, and as a result, you have to look up others blogs that you are not even friends with. What a sad, lonely, pathetic life you must live. I realize that you are miserable and mentally unstable, but this behavior is just not acceptable. In fact, they actually have court cases against people who have been stalkers online, and I am sad to say, you are walking a very thin line. I am just confused as to why you would want to follow my life. We have NOTHING in common, we HATE each other, and we will never be friends. So I am left wondering, why have you chosen to do this? I wonder if you will ever admit that you are envious of my life. I mean, I haven't lived at home with my parents since I was 17 years old, I moved away from home to attend college, I finished college in 4 years, I have an amazing NON ABUSIVE fiance, I have an amazing full time job, and I am happy. Now ask yourself, can you BOTH check everything off that list? I don't think it is even possible for EITHER of you to check ALL of it off...which is really sad. I wish I had a way of contacting you, but like most NORMAL, MENTALLY STABLE people, when you dislike someone very strongly you end ALL forms of communication. You delete emails, phone numbers, and you DON'T try to find them online. Therefore, I have to write this letter, knowing that you will soon be reading it. It is my hope that one day you might grow the balls and get the courage to actually speak up and talk in person. If you really want to know about my life, then open your freakn mouth and ask. Until then, I ask that you please do not read my blog anymore; even though it is amazing and my life is WAY better than yours. Oh and please, go seek some help because you both need it BADLY!!! Enjoy your sad, miserable, sick lives.
Yours Truly,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment