Thursday, March 3, 2011

Smile and say Cheese...

So I have been avoiding my blog for sometime lately because it has been the center of a huge debate in my dysfunctional family..so I apologize and today I shall start again with blogging! So to pick up where I left off..
Day 14- A picture of you and your family


The top picture is the most recent, and probably last, family picture we have. It was after dad's memorial service and it is my ENTIRE family at the time...the first time in a good 7 years we had all been together. Add 2 more babies and 2 fiancees, and then you would have the whole clan in there. Pretty crazy that 4 people have been added in such a short time.
The bottom picture is MY FAMILY. Shaun and I are our own family and I love it! We have the best little family anyone could ask for...sure it isn't perfect but it is perfectly dysfunctional...and I love leaning over and kissing him in bed and saying that to him! I am super excited for our little family to be growing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment