Monday, March 14, 2011

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have


My biggest dream is for this pregnancy to continue to go as smooth as it has. I keep forgetting I am actually pregnant...week 15 and feeling great, never had an ounce of morning sickness, and my clothes still fit, leaves me wondering if my baby is okay. I dream of the day I get to hold my little bundle of joy in my arms and look into Shaun's eyes and just know that we are family...forever united. Sure I am scared shitless right now, and I wonder if I am even ready to be a mom, somedays I believe I am, somedays I believe I will be the worst, but I dream of being the happiest the little family and getting through all of life together.
A goal I have is to go back to school and get my Masters. Hopefully starting next year, when I will qualify for grants instead of loans, I can go back and get my Masters. I am not exactly sure in what area I want it in, but for sure surrounding kids! I have always loved school and am so jealous of the fact that Shaun is still in school. I would give anything to trade him places!!!
My plan for this year is to focus on myself and my relationship with Shaun and our unborn child. This is going to be  HUGE life changing year for us, and I know that I need to put all my time and focus in my family in order for things to work out. Dinner togethers everynight, sleeping side by side each night, vacations, day trips, talks, writing, exercising and everything in between is what I plan on doing to keep my realtionship alive healthy, and functioning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment