Tuesday, March 22, 2011

L-O-V-E



Day 20--someone you love


I love a lot of people. I have been blessed with some AMAZING people in my life who have helped me and shaped me into the person I am today. First and foremost I love my family. Only I don't love the family they are today, I love the family they used to be. When we were dirt poor and didn't care about anything but having fun together. Somehow we all lost where we truly came from and now we can't seem to do anything but fight.I love my friends because without them, my life would not be complete. I would not have gained the life lessons and experiences without them. From my kindergarten friends, to my college friends, each has brought something different to the table and has taught me so much about myself. Shaun in the man I love. We are so opposite, yet similar in so many ways. I love how determined he is to get places he wants to be. I love his desire to travel and LEARN of the world--not just see it. I love that he gets me motivated to be outside and enjoy what we have around us. I love how he holds me when I am having a rough day and makes everything better in the end. I love how perfectly imperfect we both are, just trying to figure out this whole process of life. Last but not least, I love LB (that's my baby). My baby has already shown me how to be selfless and not think of myself. From the moment I first took the test, to hearing the heartbeat, and seeing the sonogram, I have been in love with my baby. It is teaching me so much about love. I love how dependent my baby is on me already. I love that me and Shaun created a life. Mainly, I love that right now, my baby is sitting in heaven talking to my dad, learning all my quirks and getting lessons on how to be funny, how to annoy me, how to push my buttons, and just getting to spend time with a papa it will never know--that is what I love the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment