Thursday, July 28, 2011

Over it...

I am done, I feel beaten, I am so over it! I am over being pregnant!!! I am literally DYING at nights bc I cannot sleep anymore...no position is even SORTA comfortable anymore and no matter how cold our apartment is, I am a sweating disaster. I still do my 4 mile walks every morning while I nanny my sisters kids in the summer, but lately I get about half way and start having some mild contractions. The other night I didn't sleep at all because Lincoln was so busy kicking and making me have false contractions. People keep telling me to drink more water...well if I drank anymore water, I would turn INTO water! That is all that I do these days I drink, drink, and drink some more! I am done buying things and having to visualize what he will look like either wearing it, playing with it, or being in it. I just want him here to play with! I want him out so I can sleep. I want him out so I can get back into shape. I want him here so I can hold and kiss and cuddle with him! Is that so much to ask?!? UGH...4 1/2 more weeks...PLEASE GO FAST!!!


2 comments:

  1. haha You think you're going to be able to sleep when he's here?! What world do you live in?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I didnt say that...I am just ready to be comfortable again!!!

    ReplyDelete