Thursday, July 28, 2011

SF Giants

Okay so if you know ANYTHING about me, you know that I am engaged to possibly the BIGGEST Giants fan there is. I dont mean he just jumped on the bandwagon when they won the world series, I mean he has always been a huge die hard fan. Who else do you know that has a HUGE San Francisco Giants tattoo across their arm?!? ANYWAY...we were watching the game one night and they did a little clip on the wold series baby. Apparently if you register with their site (if you are pregnant of course) and you have your baby closest to August 1st, then you win a whole bunch of cool things. So obviously Shaun got up at that VERY moment and looked it up. Although we would LOVE for Lincoln to be here August 1st, I think he still needs some more cookin to do inside so even though we won't win...we still registered and submitted our picture. This is what my very creative other half came up with! PS, I look huge and gross dont judge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment