Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby Shower...

I am lucky enough to have some great siblings who really do a GREAT job at taking care of me and making sure I have everything I need...on a daily basis! Next weekend 2 of my older sisters decided to throw me a baby shower. Now, I am not your typical shy person, I am very outgoing and talkative...until everything is centered around me and I have to be the center of attention...talk about AWKWARD!!! I would much rather just sit back, go around to people and talk at my own rate and most importantly NOT open gifts infront of others. I dont know what it is about it, but opening gifts just makes me feel sooooo awkward. Maybe it's everyones eyes that are focused on me, maybe its because I have the WORST reaction to gifts, or maybe its because I just dont know what to say or how to act when opening them, but either way, its way awkward. I am excited to see many people that I havent seen in awhile and be able to hang out and enjoy a late morning with friends and family, but I am also REALLY nervous about it. Plus, we put to RSVP on the invitation, but for some reason, NO ONE RSVP's anymore these days...so we have SOME people down as a yes that have told me via facebook or a text, but then what do we do with the rest?!? Just guess if they are going to come or not?!? Oh man, so much to think about! Oh well, I am going to try to sit back, relax, and let my older sisters take care of the baby sister once again! :) Oh the joys of being the youngest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment