Tuesday, December 6, 2011

3...

Time sure does seem to be flying these days! I cannot believe that in just 3 weeks it is going to be Christmas! It seems like it was JUST Halloween! Our house is not even decorated yet...we are going to get on that this week because I have the next 3 days off from work! I cannot decide between a real tree or a fake one...we did fake last year because my sister had an extra one and it was small...perfect for our apartment. I really want Lincoln to experience cutting down a real tree, that was one of my favorite things growing up...but I think we might start that next year! ;) ANYWAY...the real reason for this post...Lincoln is 3 MONTHS!! HOLY CRAP!!! Wasn't I JUST in the hospital because my water broke?!? CRAZY! He is getting his own little personality and I LOVE it! Here are some interesting things about Lincoln at 3 months
*He LOVES baby Einstein (still...baby Mozart is his favorite)
* He LOVES to stare at mommy and daddy and make funny faces
* He spits up a ton...even with his medicine
* He thinks he is the funniest thing when watching himself in a mirror
* His eyes change between brown and green depending on what he is wearing
* He still LOVES his swaddle me
* He does NOT take naps during the day...MAYBE a total of 30 min the ENTIRE day
* He sleeps through the night
* He snores! (gets that from daddy)
* He does not like when you talk to him in a high pitch "baby" voice
* People say he looks like an elf
* He is pre-teething...LOTS of drool these days
* He LOVES to suck on his left hand
* We JUST started to give him 6 ounces...so he eats every 5 1/2 hours now
* He is a total ladies man...whenever a girl talks to him, he INSTANTLY smiles and shows his dimple
**We love being able to watch him grow and learn and are sooo excited to celebrate Christmas with mr lincoln this year! :)

11lbs 9 oz...5th percentile
23 inches long...5th percentile

No comments:

Post a Comment